Saturday, August 4, 2007

Tributes

Abby Jane-
You are beautiful, inside and out. What sticks out about you is that you know what you believe and you follow after that with all your heart. You are generous, caring, giggly, and responsible. Just remember, in all things, have fun. Life is meant to be lived daringly. You nicely surprised me when we were in the car listening to "Yeah" by Usher and you started dancing. Yeah!!! You are such a good listener, and you always make me laugh somehow. I long for the days when us four girls can move in together and wreak havoc upon whatever town we live. I love you so much.

Grace Elizabeth-
Although we are often ridiculously competitive over petty things, you know I never mean the negative things I say. You are super attractive, and your large ba-donk-a-donk only makes you that much hotter. And no, not like a "hot soccer mom." More like a hot 17-year-old. I can't say I love you more than you know, because you DO know. You were my strength during my slight emotional meltdowns during the "Germany" phase, kept me from being afraid during thunderstorms, and rescued me from that crazy, leering, blond psycho path when no one else noticed poor Joy being molested.


Rebecca Hope-
Even though we are all still the weird homeschoolers inside, I must say, you do display your inner homeschooler with great flourish. Not that anyone who hasn't been homeschooled would notice, but the little silly things you say and do make you who you are. You are quirky, fun, loving, silly, and basically an awesome person to hang out with. You make life never boring. Just remember to keep it real, a.k.a soft & floppy. You are a truly beautiful person. I love you, and I'm going to miss you so bad. So hurry up and come back.

No comments: